Terms of Service and UsePlease take the time to familiarize yourself with our terms of service (TOS) and use. We provide our services based on your acceptance of the following terms. 101 Experiences reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the 101 Experiences services are offered, without notice, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the 101 Experiences business services.
You are responsible for regularly reviewing our terms and conditions. Your continued use of the 101 Experiences site services constitutes your agreement to all terms, conditions, and notices. 101 Experiences shall have the right to remove any content that violates the Terms of Service or is otherwise objectionable. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service; for exceptions to this please refer to the agency clause below.
Accurate InformationYou are obliged, upon registration to provide true, accurate and current information about yourself, as owner, agent, or representative and about the services your operation offers. You are obliged to maintain and update your information as changes are made to your personal or operational accounts. If you provide untrue or inaccurate information your account will be terminated. Additionally, if 101 Experiences has reasonable grounds to suspect that your information is not accurate or is falsified in anyway we shall have the right to terminate your service.
Your Name and PasswordAfter you confirm your registration you will be asked to a user name and password for your account. It is up to you to ensure the confidentiality of your password. Your are responsible for all use and access to your account. Do not give your password to third parties. You must immediately inform 101 Experiences of any unauthorized use of your password or account and any other breach of security.
LanguageIt is the express will of the parties that this agreement and all related documents have been drawn up in english or french. C'est la volonté expresse des parties que la présente convention ainsi que les documents qui s'y rattachent soient rédigés en anglais. Text in any other language must be approved by 101 Experiences prior to posting.
IndemnityYou agree to indemnify and hold 101 Experiences, and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees, harmless from all damages, costs, liabilities, and any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers' fees, made by any third party, due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another person, or due to or arising from such activities carried out by a person using your computer facilities, 101 Experiences account or password, with your knowledge.
- Your use of the services of 101 Experiences is at your sole risk. We provide service on an "as is" and "as available" basis. 101 Experiences makes no warranty that the service will meet your requirements,
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of our site will be accurate or reliable,
- any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of 101 Experiences is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material,
- no advice or information, whether oral or written obtained by you from 101 Experiences or from the services provided shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms of service.
Disclaimer Regarding Searches & Free ListingSearches on 101 Experiences and a simple listing on our site are free services offered by 101 Experiences. We do not guarantee where you will come in the listings or that your link will appear on every search. Thus, 101 Experiences explicitly disclaims any responsibility for the content or availability of your information contained in our search index or directory.
All Member101 Experiences reserves the right to deny membership to any operations using free web space. 101 Experiences reserves the right to exclude any member who fails to notify our operations and administration, in a timely fashion, of a change in their URL location.
Furthermore 101 Experiences reserves the right to reject the inclusion of any individual or business with or without notice.
Agency ClauseShould you designate an agent or representative to manage your content on 101 Experiences you shall nonetheless be responsible for ensuring accurate contact information and ownership or permission for the use all content in your account on 101 Experiences. You shall accept liability for harm caused by wrongful use of this account by this third party. You also represent that you have provided notice of the terms and conditions in this Agreement to the third party and that the third party agrees to the Terms of Service and Use.
Termination of Service/Access Restrictions101 Experiences reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all 101 Experiences Sites/Services and the related Services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. Upon termination of the 101 Experiences Site/Service, your right to use the 101 Experiences Site/Service immediately ceases. 101 Experiences shall have no obligation to maintain any content or to forward any messages/information requests to you or any third party.
You acknowledge that 101 Experiences does not always pre-screen your website content, but that 101 Experiences shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or move any content that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, 101 Experiences and its designees shall have the right to remove any content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any content created by 101 Experiences or submitted to 101 Experiences, including without limitation information in 101 Experiences Message Boards, and in all other parts of the Service.
Member ConductYou agree to use the Service in a courteous and co-operative manner, and so as to not abuse the Service or the custom and user-etiquette in place from time to time. You agree that you will not use the Service so as to violate the law, to misuse the proprietary information or property of others, or to make publications which are threatening or defamatory or otherwise injurious to the safety, business or reputation of others.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you also agree not to do any of the following:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- upload any photos containing dead mammals or birds or any other material 101 Experiences deems offensive to its viewers.
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- engage in deceptive marketing or advertising practices;
- access the Services for the purpose of data mining or extracting content from the Services beyond your personal end use.
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- upload any text or photos that maligns another member's credibility, operations or services.
- 101 Experiences has a firm commitment to land stewardship and reserves the right to discontinue service to any member violating this principle.
ViolationsPlease report any violations of the TOS to 101 Experiences reserves the right to immediately terminate any member who violates our TOS without refund.